Most of the eZmodem users are asking for ‘Huawei Unlock code Reset Tool’, So Today I have decided to Upload it for you, You can simply download the .rar file and extract it, no password is required.

Steps to Reset the Unlock code counter In a Huawei Modem

Huawei Unlock code 10 attempt Reset

1. Download the Huawei Unlock code reset (Counter Reset)
  2. Extract the files
  3. Run the Demo.exe
  4. Watch the video
  5. Reset your Modem counter
  6. :D
  7. Leave us a comment

26 Thoughts on “Huawei Unlock code Reset Tool

1. not supported for E303 do u have another way except dc-unlocker to reset my E303 back to 0 attempt?

2. Please guide me to unlock E1780

3. E303 is currently not supported by this tools.

4. cool stuffs

5. @master, how do i unlock my huawei E303 modem???

6. setup.exe can’t be extracted????

7. meestee on January 1, 2013 at 10:44 pm said:

hi…. one of the .exe (setup) contains a virus….:(

8. email passwords name account number telephone on December 6, 2012 at 6:42 am said:

ther is no software

9. stephen on December 5, 2012 at 11:30 pm said:

Reading Device info…

Manufacturer: huawei
    Model: E303
    Revision: 21.157.31.00.429
    IMEI: 861862007899579
    +GCAP: +CGSM,+DS,+ES

unexpected response. process not completed.
    that the message i get when i try to relock the modem.
    please help

10. kenneth on December 5, 2012 at 9:23 pm said:

my huawei E303 has locked forever when i was in the process of unlocking it after severl failed attempt. pls how best can help reset it cus i have tried all options but all to no avail.

11. rijoraphael on September 29, 2012 at 2:35 pm said:

its not works in E367 idea net setter modem..

12. hi does this device supports for HUAWEI E1750C…

on using this software to reset my counter it shows d error as “CODE NOT ACCEPTED”..
    can u walk me through it??

13. francis on September 8, 2012 at 5:41 am said:

it not huawei e303 link it vio player ginalogad ko na lahat ng site download ng download ng pero walang nangyari

14. sil vou plais comment deverouiller le model E153? je compte sur vous

15. Richard on September 4, 2012 at 2:48 pm said:

need help fast

16. Richard on September 4, 2012 at 2:46 pm said:

mine seems not to work with any reset tool.i am using huawei E303.any help pleaseeeeeeeee

17. huawei ec 156 unlock cod

18. Hai

Very good site. and effort.

Friend i installed this tool but my unlock counter is showing 0 because i have used all 10 chances to unlock (Before finding your tool)

Once doing Reset lock , Unexpected responce. process not completed.

Please guide me to unlock E1731

19. musiotunya on July 19, 2012 at 8:09 am said:

I want to unlock a ZTE MF667 modem please help

20. Shorlar on July 12, 2012 at 1:43 pm said:

I want to unlock modem

21. Balla on June 26, 2012 at 10:34 am said:

Job well done thank you so much i can’t write down the amount of modems i unlocked using this tool and the reset counter feature also.thanks once again and keep up the good work

Post Navigation