Most of the Mobile broadband users are willing to know that ” How can I Increase / Speed up my Mobile broadband speed?
So we have decided to give some real Tips for eZmodem users.
Most of the websites misguide the users and tells the users to change the OS files & Registry.
Beleive me , Those are 99% lies.
Because, It’s impossible to increase the actual speed offered by a provider in a specific area. However steps can be taken to boost the signal strength, improve reliability and provide better access to the internet.
Before you go to the Tricks you should know some basic things about the Mobile broadband, Those are
- Mobile Broadband connects to the internet using the nearest base station of the mobile operator.
- The maximum speed of a mobile signal varies based on the mobile network standard(2G, 2.5G, 3G, 4G) used by the mobile operator.
- The speed of the connection is influenced by Mobile Broadband coverage and the signal strength.
- Also speed of the connection is always lesser than the speed offered by the provider.
- Mobile Broadband speed is influenced by many hindrances like thick walls, glass rooms, etc.
- Download speed of the internet can be slow if the system performance is affected by a virus or spyware.
- Slow performance can also be experienced if the USB modem is damaged and if the firmware is corrupted or not up to date.
Here are the True Tips to increase you Mobile broadband speed..
Mobile Broadband modems can receive better signals in an open space rather than a closed space or room. Since theUSB modem is mostly used with a laptop it should be easy for user to move around the house or work besides a window which can provide better signal strength. Rooms if covered with glass or thick walls may restrict mobile signals.
- System Performance
The performance of the system can also reduce the internet speed. Users can run an online scan or install security software if they suspect any malicious program running in the computer like a virus, spyware or ad-ware. Using a good Antivirus Software can fix this problem
- Firmware Update
- Extending the USB modem
All the USB modems are provided with an USB cable which can be used to extend the distance between the computer and the USB modem. This helps the modem to receive better signal especially when it is connected to a desktop computer since it cannot be moved frequently.
- Using an External Antenna
Most of the mobile broadband modems are provided with a slot to connect an external antenna. These antennas are capable of receiving a better signal even in closed rooms or while travelling in a car. Connecting these antennas to the modem will improve the signal strength which in turn can improve the speed of the connection.
- Using a Signal Booster or Femtocell
- Using an Wireless Router
- Installing Download Speed Accelerator
Speed accelerators are software that can be installed in the computer to improve the download speeds. This software improves the speed of download by compressing the elements of download using different methods and allows faster download speeds.